Sunday, September 18, 2016

NGL

I'm not going to lie to you.

I am a young author, stressed about her life and her liberty and especially her pursuit of happiness - because the thing that would seemingly make me happiest would be a a couple of decisions made, cut and clean. And right now, that decision is to help myself "Take Off." I would tell you that I'd like to "Get Myself Out There," except that it's my least favorite phrase in the world; one that I've heard countless times from both my mother and father, as well as every single person I've ever asked for advice on a career in essentially anything (of course, that's not to say that it isn't good advice - I'm just sick and tired of it).

This page is a place that I am going to dedicate to putting my own works in a physical form. I won't deny the idea of them being open to constructive criticism, but it is also a sort of Rough Draft Portfolio.

Welcome to my world of short stories and bits of writing. This is a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment